Health & Safety Policy
FutureWise is committed to providing and maintaining a healthy, safe and secure working environment for all its employees and any other person who may be affected by its activities. This policy applies to all premises and activities within the control of FutureWise.
FutureWise will constantly endeavor to achieve its strategic objectives through the following practices:
- Ensure the Health, Safety, Security, and welfare of its entire employee whilst at work.
- Ensure the visitors and the general public who may be affected by FutureWise activities, are not exposed to the risk of their health & Safety.
- Identify the hazards; assess the risk and manage those risks: Consult with employees and ensure all who work on our behalf are adequately informed of identified risks and where appropriate receive the relevant information, instruction, training, and supervision.
- Creating and following policies and procedures that prevent injuries, ill health, and environmental pollution.
- Maintain arrangements for ensuring safe use, handling, storage and transport of substances.
- Maintain clear procedure for action to be taken in the event of an Emergency.
- Encourage the development and maintenance of a positive attitude towards Health, Safety, and Environment throughout FutureWise.
- Provide effective arrangements to monitor the health of its employee.
- Providing sufficient training and material resources to enhance competence levels and ensuring the well-being of our employees.
- Commit to a proactive approach to prevent accident ‘incident in order to achieve continuous improvement in health & Safety performance.
- Ensure effective risk management and reporting system.
- Comply with UAE Safety code of practice, rules and regulations and other requirements.